Thursday, October 26, 2006


Hello Kafir Nation, and thank you for having me! Golly gee, it's kind of hard for me to even remember how this started up. Nevertheless, Ahmed Bedier of CAIR-Florida and I have exchanged words, shall we say, recently on the web. Actually, I was just called "Mr. Pimp" by Ahmed Bedier over at YouTube this evening because I had left a comment on one of his videos almost a week ago. Allah forbid! I mentioned a historical fact. This seems to enrage Mr. Bedier and causes him to accuse me of spreading lies. However, I can't even begin to lie when I'm still laughing my ass off over being called "Mr. Pimp" by a man who claims that he and CAIR are credible while we "hate bloggers" are not.

And why, you might ask, has CAIR representative Ahmed Bedier chosen to blast the entire anti-jihadi blogging community from the comments section of MY blog? I can't answer that one, folks. It may be that he just doesn't know about site meters yet, or that he knew that I'd get that he was doing an impression of the Emperor talking to Luke Skywalker in "Return of the Jedi". Well, that was the tone of it anyway, when he discussed our "weak alliance".

But since he is addressing all of us, apparently even LGF, Jihad Watch, etc., I figured I'd cross post some of Mr. Bedier's thoughts on our blogging here.

Example #1:

Ahmed Bedier said...
PIM,

Your comment was approved and posted on my blog and I have responded to it. Most blogs are moderating comments. Everyone has to do that these days to avoid the spammers and the radicals.

Try posting a message on Little Green F(ee)tballs or (d)ihad watch and you'll quickly find out that it's censored.

You have a very distorted view of CAIR and myself. Our actions speak louder than your empty words and threats.

Who's trying to silence who? You and your friends are sooooo angry (I've read the hateful comments) that we have a voice on the web??
One of you actually put up some action alert to flag my videos on YouTube, another one has attacks on the guy that makes UmmahFilms? What is wrong with you, don't you have anything better to do?

We're speaking up against terror and violence, we're building bridges of understanding and working will the government and law enforcement and we are making a positive impact.

I'm sorry that I can not say the same thing for you and your weak alliance. All of you are using some anonymous screen names and are ashamed to publicly share those views. I doubt that anyone of significance will ever actually pay any attention to you.

How many of you are quoted in mainstream media?? That's what I thought.

3:50 AM

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Oh yeah, I responded. With another post on my blog actually, and a few more on his rather hateful blog. He has kept it up on his site, on YouTube, and now back at What Would Charles Martel Do? this evening with yet more insults about bloggers. That's right, since people pay him to call me "Mr. Pimp" on the web, he has more credibility than I do. Sorry if I'm not buying that line! More:


Ahmed Bedier said...
Wow I didn't know I had such a fan club out there. I should start charging a membership fee. How about hosting a live chat with Ahmed Bedier. We can call it Bedier Raw, I'm joking of course.

How do you guys find the time to post and moderate and monitor, do you have lives?

I'm not sure I have the time to respond to all your questions and concerns or time to even respond to all the comments left on my blog.

But this is an interesting experience.

Hate bloggers: understand this, you will never be as credible as CAIR. No one cares about your hateful views. You are very shady folks with questionable backgrounds and motives. Continue to live your fantasy on the Internet.

7:16 PM

-@-@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Ooooh, he sure told us! Oh that Ahmed, I've been laughing so hard ever since he called me Mr Pimp that I can't take anything seriously. But I figured everyone could use the update, especially as it was so poorly written....by a paid CAIR representative....OK I'm giggling again. I'll repost the picture that I took of the CAIR-Florida "field trip" for the girls to Tampa's Busch Gardens. I think that picture is upsetting him somehow. I mean, who do you trust when "hate bloggers" from "shady backgrounds" show up with pictures of CAIR get togethers?

Feel free to share your thoughts on these subjects with the ever engaging Ahmed Bedier, he might just come up with bad nicknames for all of us in this "weak alliance" before he's done! Or to read my response to his parting shot. It's good to see where CAIR's putting their money though, finally. Paying some guy to call me Mr. Pimp. There you go. SCAIRY. Happy Halloween from CAIR!

Cross posted at Infidel Bloggers Alliance

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiddo said...

lol....I tried. We were still playing phone tag when I took this pic. Nice though, I go to Busch Gardens for the first time in forever and CAIR is there. Charming. Next time Kaos, next time.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home